:: Welcome to UR5FCM's shack ::
Log4Win not only general logging software, but also contest logger
Igor Krinetsky, UR5FCM has written a very popular Logging program called Log4win. His program supports all of today's most popular Digital modes and has a built-in QSL info and Adresses databases. Also possible in next versions multi database's support (you may use 2 and more databases for your several callsigns). Download now Log4win and purchase your copy of program.
Log4Win - this 32-bit Windows application. The program is intended for everyday registration and consideration of radio contacts, and also for work in competitions and consideration of statistics on basic diplomas (DXCC,WAZ...), and also other user diplomas ...
Modern Hamradio Log - Log4WinNet
Launched in April, to develop a new log so far only under Windows - Log4WinNet
At the moment, the log is under construction ...
The novelty of the log that it uses:
First, it's Docking Windows (Tabbed Windows Interface) - which allow to maintain their position automatically. What is called a persistent window.
Second is to use the LINQ technology to access the database, which greatly simplifies many operations.
The log is using new technologies such as. NET Framework 3.5 Firebird embeded database Server, optionally, can be easily sportirovan platform Mono on Linux.
This is the main advantage.
New version 22.214.171.124 full install
**************** What is new? **********************
+ Added exchange program fldigi (TNX UR5SAU)
+ Added interface fldigi in Digital Interface (TNX UR5SAU)
+ Added Auto send in real time QSO -> eQSL.cc server
+ Added Log4Win bridge for communication with external programs
* Change the settings for external programs
* Changed launch external programs (option parameters added)
* Added new options for transceivers (OmniRig) - archive Rigs.rar
You must extract it to a folder Disk: \ .. \ Log4Win \ Omni-Rig \ Rigs
* Redesigned input window - buttons of some programs are at the window Log4Win bridge
+ Added exchange with WSJT-X. You must set the path to his log (wsjtx_log.adi)
+ Added diploma program ARCK Club (TNX UR5SAU)
+ Added option: what diploma new member to show (only club diplomas)
+ Added UK / EI DX contest
+ Option to send messages to the support (the author)
* corrected program bugs
Log4win New version 15.4.9
The new version 15.04.09 full install
**************** What's new? **********************
+ Added support logging on cqcontest.net when sending reports
* Fixed PTT in the CW engine
* Support adding taken 'Dupe' call signs in list for UKR CHAMP RTTY and others .
contests, supporting repeats in different rounds ( Digital Interface )
+ Added new contests
* Fixed bugs Program
Download full install version of Log4win (v. 15.4.9)
Worked All Europe DX Contest
The Deutscher Amateur Radio Club (DARC) invites radio amateurs world wide to participate in the annual WAE DX Contest.
CW: August, second full weekend
Saturday, August 14, 2010, 0000 UTC until Sunday, August 15, 2010, 2359 UTC
SSB: September, second full weekend
Saturday, September 11, 2010, 0000 UTC until Sunday, September 12, 2010, 2359 UTC
RTTY: November, second full weekend
Saturday, November 13, 2010, 0000 UTC until Sunday, November 14, 2010, 2359 UTC
3.5 - 7 - 14 - 21 - 28 MHz. ...
Discussion of the program, answers questions, and suggestions
- Website HAM Tula region, City of Efremov, and radio station EFIR, many interesting and useful information. The site of Tula oblast. Rezults and announcements of contest's. The history of radio traffic in the area. Articles on HF and VHF communications. List of Callsign's. RF Law on the radio. Board.
Site of Russian QRP Club (RU-QRP) Russian RU-QRP CLUB was established on Aug. 1, 2002 through
the initiative of Oleg Borodin, RV3GM, previously active promoter of QRP-movement in the USSR and the first chairman of the Soviet U-QRP Club.
The club was created to further promote QRP is a nonpolitical and nonprofit association of lovers of low power...
Site Sergei Kuzmin RV3APM, SDR technology (finished vehicles and kits), DSP radio, VHF / UHF, QRP, etc ...
RW6HS DX QSL Service. Here you will find the description of all sections of the given
- In section Main You learn with what purpose this site is written.
- In section Services You can learn conditions of transfer and reception QSL.
- In section Listing DX You can receive a sheet on served DX to stations.
- In section Managers You receive the list of QSL managers.
- In section Links You can leave on many known radioamateur sites of the world.
- In section News You learn about all changes having place on a site and keep abreast of all occurring.